200 new students per year will enter Zionsville schools each year for each year for the next 10 years!
Maintain Class Sizes
• 1/3 of all teachers are paid for with referendum dollars.
Protect Property Values
• Value of homes are directly related to excellent reputation of our schools.
Sustain Competitive Schools
• Keep STEM, specialty teachers (science, math, reading, art, music), hands on labs and AP classes in high school.
Safeguard Students and Teachers
• Additional and well planned facility space will keep schools a safe place to learn.
- DID YOU KNOW?
- Enrollment in ZCS increased 24% over 9 years from 5,612 to 6,983 students.
- A demographic study by the IU Kelley School of Business projects 200+ new students, each year, for the coming decade!